Hey fellas, you're skilled at your sport, but here's 10 things you may not realize:
1. Sorry but, we think you're gross. Who knows where that thing has been. Consider setting up a reoccurring appointment with your primary physician.
2. You've got "game," but you're playing pee-wee baseball & batting from a batting tee. I know you thought your type was "blonde" but it's more likely your type is "desperate." Why do you think its so easy for you to get laid with minimal effort?
3. The more you sleep around, the more it's expected of you to be amazing in bed. You've been practicing; you should be good. Keep that in mind the next time you bring a random ho to the party you've just met online. You've just increased your personal percentage of in-bed expectation. ;)
4. Being in a relationship is how boys become men and really discover what it's like to satisfy a woman. THAT's where you begin to learn the good stuff and that's the trick to advancing to the majors. Non-relationship guys lack the most important skills that relationship guys have mastered.
5. Simply being male isn't a good enough excuse for being a floozie. You can try and spin it as a positive and label yourself a 'player,' but at the end of the day: if you're easy to score - means you're a whore. You might want to keep your promiscuity on the down low.
6. You probably have low self esteem. The satisfaction you feel from a one night stand is short and fleeting. A confident man feels successful and fulfilled in making the woman he loves happy everyday. Anything you invest your time and energy into will result in a bigger pay off. A confident man isn't easily discouraged by minor set backs.
7. You probably lack courage. Many womanizers find a girl who stands out amongst the rest but resist acting on those feelings out of fear. Try being brave.
8. Yes, we are all wondering why you are still single.
9. If you lack relationship experience, you are screwing yourself for the future when your good looks have faded. Let's hope you have a sparkling personality.
10. You WILL be happier when you're in a relationship with someone you care about. You can try and convince yourself that being alone is your best option, but love is what makes the world go round. And it's in our biological makeup to desire a human connection.
Believe in yourself buddy! Advance to the majors!
I'll leave you with a clip from Louis C.K.'s stand up:
"She's not needy, she's horny! If you f*** a woman well, she will leave you alone!"