Quote

"It's all relative." - Einstein

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Best Songs of Summer - My Top 7

For me, summer is the most delicious season of them all. It was hard to put these babies into order...so I didn't. Here's a collection of my all time favorite, summer lovin' beauties, in no particular order:



Boys of Summer by The Ataris. The song is originally by Don Henley and I love that version too. The Ataris version is a little faster and I dig it. Something about this song drives me wild. lol.    





Boys in the Summer by Jesse James. How hot is she?! This song, & music video especially, is the whip. Everything I love about summer; I would like to jump into this video clip and live there. Boys DO look so much hotter in the summer. Take your shirts off!!!

 


Whistle by Flo Rida. Oh Lord, don't even get me started. I have a slightly alarming obsession with this song. I thought by now I would be sick of it.... but um, nope.

 


Summertime by New Kids on the Block. Reminiscing about a summer lover from long ago, classic. Summer flings are the best. The memory of when you first met your summer honey in the sand is hard to forget.




Springsteen by Eric Church. I wish this song could get down on one knee and propose to me because I'm freaking in love with it. It's delicious all over and again, a song that looks back on their summer honey that got away.




Cruise by Florida Georgia Line. And the remix with Nelly, and "Get Your Shine On," AND "Round Here." LOVE 'em all. I'm really into this band and Tyler Hubbard (guy with the long hair.)

 


Wish You Were Here by Incubus. Brandon Boyd with his shirt off. Annnnnnnnnd, I completely forgot what I was going to say about this song.... sooo distracted...



Now get out there and light up a firework and eat a popsicle or something! Get outta here, the sun's out!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment